The liberation of Eshrod
- Dragonborn A native race of Flaidrin these Draconian humanoids do not travel far from their homelands and are almost unknown in Deloshain.
- Dwarf These proud clansmen live in caves and caverns mainly in Drackenedl’s spine and the tail ridge mountains they are organized into clans with rich oral and bardic traditions.
- Elf The offspring of Eldrin and Oladrian have settled on both contents, during the blight war they suffered near extinction
- Gnomes A race of creatures that lived predominantly in the great forest of Deloshain they are thought to have gone extinct during the blight wars but every so often rumors circulate saying that they have been spotted. These rumors have never proven to be verifiable.
- Goblins Rock dwelling twisted and mean spirited humanoids known for their appetites and their uncivilized ways.
- Half Elf The children of humans and elves they are treated as second class citizens in most places but they have a few of their own cities during the golden age. At the time the sleepers are awakened the king in in hiding is a third generation half elf
- Halfling Called the Kisisia in their own tong which translates to the free people. They are a nomadic race of traders and tinkers. They are the only race that has remained completely free of the Rakasha invaders.
- Human The most common of the young races humans are also the most short lived. They have had many thriving civilizations over the course of history on both contents.
- Lizardman natives of highlake the lizardmen were wiped out during the blight wars
- Orks A tainted race originally of eldrin stock, their ties to the feywiled have been cut and they have become willing allies of the Rackasha working as their commando force.
- Rakasha Catlike humanoids from another place who have come to Eshrod to concur the world and make slaves of the other race.
- Tieflings The youngest of the races the original teiflings were the men and women who recovered from the blight sickness. They are still touched by dark magic and in general were not trusted in the golden age but have become an important members of the rebellion.
- Warforged Creations of the druidic circles the Warforged were built to guard the druids and act as the hands and eyes of the elemental kings. very few exist after the blight wars.