The liberation of Eshrod
The Gods of Eshrod are the children of The wanderer. As a lead up to the battle of creation The Wanderer split his essence in two, half becoming the god Boccob and staying to hold reality against the beasts of the shadowfell. The other part became Fharlanghn and went to warn The Wanders children of the incursion.
The Pantheon of Eshrod
- Avandra god of Change adventure.
- Bahamunt god of Justice protection nobility and honor.
- Bane god of War and conquest.
- Boccob god of magic, arcane knowledge, balance and foresight.
- Corellon god of spring beauty and the arts
- Erathis god of Civilization
- Fharlanghn god of horizons, distance, travel, and roads.
- Gruumsh god of destruction
- Ioun god of knowledge kill and prophecy
- Kord god of storm and battel
- Lolth lies, spiders, shadows
- Melora god of the sea
- Orcus god of the undead necromancy
- Pelor god of sun, light, strength and healing.
- Raven Queen god of death and rest
- Sehanine god of moon autumn
- Tiamat god of wealth, greed, envy
- Torog god of the underworld, jailers and torturers
- Zehir Darkness, shadow and snakes